Custom Search

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My focus is on Burning Issues

This is a response to a comment for my post IT Professional - The Hidden Power. First of all I thank you for visiting my blog and also appreciate that you have suggested me to write an Article on US/Iran/China relationship. I shall definitely try one.

But there is a saying in Telugu -Inta gelichi raccha gelavaali. I would like to focus more on our domestic issues first. Daily we see children on the road begging or selling something. Young girls (children) are forced into prostitution etc. While we are growing on one side, the other side these things are happening. According to me no issue is bigger than this in India.

Hence my Article was related to that. It is with the Editor and again he asked me to call him on Sunday to discuss regarding the same. I shall publish the whole Article on this Blog soon.

No comments: