Custom Search

Monday, January 19, 2009

Love for Parents

I had posted this on Amitji's blog for his post on day 269 (www.bigb.bigadda.com).
He says, even today he touches his dad's face on the photograph daily and takes his blessings.

Dear Amit Sir,
I am really touched to see your love for ur dad. A doctor from Hyderabad, Dr.Nageshwar Reddy, who I think performed some procedure (medical) on you, had told about you regarding your humble nature. He said that when your dad was in Hospital, you where with him, sleeping on bench. He observed that a person like Amitabh Bachchan can ask his servants to take care, but he did not. I wish everybody is like u.
If I have somebody to take as role model, it is my dad. Because all his sons, including me fear problems and run from piller to post, even though we are educated. Whereas he appears stoical through thick and thin. He is there for us all the time. But we are never there for him, yesterday, today, but I do not know about tomorrow. For long long years my endeavor has been to see that my parents talk about me proudly. Even today I am struggling for the same.
Dhany hai wo maatha pitha, jinho ne aap ke jaisa suputr ko janam diya.
With lots of Love,
Kiran

No comments: